***CLICK TO SEE CLINIC***
WhatClinicSerbia.com - 15683 reviews
WhatClinicSerbia company and aesthetic clinic that you choose provide for you free accommodation during the procedure and free transfer from the airport to accommodation/clinic and back.
Lazar Lux Apartments
Lazar Lux newly built luxury apartments are situated in the city center at Stjepana Ljubise Street 31 in one of the most exclusive buildings of this type and purpose. Only 1 km from our apartments, you can find Knez Mihailova Street - a pedestrian zone with exclusive shops, the old Kalemegdan Fortress and the famous bohemian quarter of Belgrade – Skadarlija. We provide free parking and transfer from the airport for all our guests.
Garni hotel Vozarev *** is located in a quiet and beautiful area near the city center. Located on the edge of the municipality of Zvezdara and Vracar, in the center of many events, it is an ideal choice for business people, patients from abroad, athletes and all tourists visiting Belgrade. Garni hotel Vozarev is only 20 minutes drive away from the international airport Nikola Tesla and 10 minutes from the main bus station and Belgrade Fair. During their stay guests have at their disposal free hotel parking. Hotel is pets friendly.
WhatClinicSerbia Apartment is a brand new modern and tastefully decorated accommodation in the Generala Horvatovica Str, No. 15, next to the well known Gospodara Vucica Str. This apartment provide our company free of charge for our patients who are performing greater procedures, also we provide free parking and transfer from the airport for all our guests. Many clinics that are part of our company are located near this apartment.
Marijana Petkovic - Customer Representative
+381(0)62 / 10 64 273
Cosmetic Surgery Belgrade
“I’ve read “Cosmetic surgery Belgrade” before, on this very website, and now you’re writing it again?”.
- Kudos to you, dear reader, for keeping up with whatclinicserbia.com’s blog. Also, you’re not entirely wrong, indeed, we did write a similar article named “Plastic surgery in Belgrade”.
“Potato – potato. Isn’t that like exactly the same thing? Maybe your management can fire all the writers and use that money for something more productive?”
- Whoa, easy there! Writers are people too. A bit weird, that’s granted, but still people, we have feelings as well, do not be quick to judge. While we are at it, plastic surgery and cosmetic are not the same thing at all, although they are quite similar.
“Wait, wait, wait… How come that plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery have different meaning, aren’t they just synonyms?”
- Close enough, but still there is a significant difference. Procedure is pretty much the same, but goals and objectives can vary. Plastic surgery is sometimes undergone to remove birth defects, effects of physical trauma (traffic accidents, assaults, combat injuries) and improve overall health, while cosmetic surgery has a sole goal of enhancing physical appearance and making a patient more attractive.
“Oh, so those are like completely different philosophies, I see… But, why do you always write about Belgrade, it’s getting tedious – plastic surgery in Belgrade, cosmetic surgery Belgrade, dentists in Belgrade, blah blah in Belgrade… Why? Why not Istanbul, Warsaw, Budapest, Bangkok, San Juan?”
- A point well made, dear reader, kudos to you once again. We keep writing about Belgrade simply because it is (at this very moment) one of the global hubs for medical tourism! Everything is happening here, Belgrade is the place to be! It is much more convenient to get to than Bangkok and San Juan (not to mention how much safer it is) and much cheaper than Istanbul, Warsaw and Budapest! If you don’t believe us, believe your own eyes – google and compare prices between aforementioned cities. When you take everything into account, Belgrade will be cheaper from 20-30% than all those destinations, whatclinicserbia.com can promise you that!
“You love your Belgrade, no doubt about it. Still, how am I suppose to find the most reputable clinics and doctors in Serbia? Wouldn’t hurt to save some money in the process as well.”
- Lucky for you, the fact that you are reading this article means that you have already found the right place to ask all those questions. whatclinicserbia.com is undoubtedly the best service for finding that perfect match! You can do your own research and browse through our website or you can simply contact our super-friendly customer representatives and let them guide you all along.
“Thanks for answering all my questions, it’s always a pleasure to read your blog posts!”
- You are welcome, the pleasure is ours.
Belgrade, Serbia in the World – BBC: