***CLICK TO SEE CLINIC***
WhatClinicSerbia.com - 15683 reviews
WhatClinicSerbia company and aesthetic clinic that you choose provide for you free accommodation during the procedure and free transfer from the airport to accommodation/clinic and back.
Lazar Lux Apartments
Lazar Lux newly built luxury apartments are situated in the city center at Stjepana Ljubise Street 31 in one of the most exclusive buildings of this type and purpose. Only 1 km from our apartments, you can find Knez Mihailova Street - a pedestrian zone with exclusive shops, the old Kalemegdan Fortress and the famous bohemian quarter of Belgrade – Skadarlija. We provide free parking and transfer from the airport for all our guests.
Garni hotel Vozarev *** is located in a quiet and beautiful area near the city center. Located on the edge of the municipality of Zvezdara and Vracar, in the center of many events, it is an ideal choice for business people, patients from abroad, athletes and all tourists visiting Belgrade. Garni hotel Vozarev is only 20 minutes drive away from the international airport Nikola Tesla and 10 minutes from the main bus station and Belgrade Fair. During their stay guests have at their disposal free hotel parking. Hotel is pets friendly.
WhatClinicSerbia Apartment is a brand new modern and tastefully decorated accommodation in the Generala Horvatovica Str, No. 15, next to the well known Gospodara Vucica Str. This apartment provide our company free of charge for our patients who are performing greater procedures, also we provide free parking and transfer from the airport for all our guests. Many clinics that are part of our company are located near this apartment.
Marijana Petkovic - Customer Representative
+381(0)62 / 10 64 273
Choose and Book Rhinoplasty Belgrade Clinic
Hello and welcome back to yet another blog post on whatclinicserbia.com, where today we are going to unravel the mysteries surrounding rhinoplasty (what in the world is this?!) and explain why recently everyone who is following the latest trends in medical industry is going for rhinoplasty Belgrade.
We imagine that you are a bit disappointed that such a fancy word as rhinoplasty actually stands for what regular folks know as a nose surgery (or even a nose job). This is a common practice in medicine – give complicated names to rather simple things and charge patients through the roof. Luckily, whatclinicserbia.com is there for you which can only mean two things: by the end of this article rhinoplasty will no longer be a mystery to you and it will no longer be expensive or unaffordable.
As we said, rhinoplasty = nose job. Simple as that. Or is it? Well, both, yes and no, at the same time. It is probably one of the most common surgery procedures, because it deals with nose correction or nose reconstruction. This means that a wide array of patients goes through it – from people with serious health problems to people who just want to look prettier. It doesn’t really matter which group you belong to, every agrees on the same – it is a life changing procedure!
Here are some benefits of rhinoplasty:
- Breathe easily: most of the people who undergo nose surgery say that it feels like they can finally breathe fresh air after years of wearing a 5kg gas mask on their face 24/7
- Getting rid of sinus problems: feeling that your nose is an LA highway in the middle of the rush hour? Having terrible headaches but not having a husband/wife whose nagging are causing them? All those issues have a simple fix – rhinoplasty.
- Creating/improving facial symmetry: for all those people in everlasting search for that perfect, symmetric face
- Boost your confidence: one thing all nose job patients agree on, whether they do it for health or aesthetical reasons, your confidence will skyrocket afterwards and you’ll feel you can accomplish anything, absolutely anything!
The list goes on and on, but we think that the case we’ve built so far is pretty convincing. It’s all sunshine and roses, we can hear you thinking, but where in the world (literally) could I find reputable rhinoplasty services? Remember what we promised at the beginning – to uncover the secrets of nose surgery and make it affordable? Well, we’re just about to deliver on that second promise!
There is only one correct answer – come and get rhinoplasty (nose surgery) in Belgrade, Serbia! Young and bustling capital in southeastern Europe, Belgrade is a hotspot for all kinds of medical treatments – from plastic surgery to dental procedures (if you want to know more about other types of medical procedures, feel free to do a bit of research on our website). Just as we listed benefits of nose surgery, here are some of the advantages of doing it in Belgrade:
- Price: google it, research it, ask your friends – results will be the same! Belgrade clinics and surgeons are from 30-70% percent cheaper than their counterparts in other countries!
- Quality: doctors, dentists and other medical experts from Serbia are among the most reputable in the world!
- Convenience: located on the crossroads of Europe and Asia, Belgrade is one of the most easily reachable destinations, currently connected to every continent with direct flights (with the exception of South America)
BONUS TIP: all those reasons are decorated with whatclinicserbia.com cherry on top – we’ll make the entire process hassle free for you and make sure you feel you’re on a vacation rather than a dull medical trip. Don’t believe it? Go to our testimonials page and see for yourself.
Belgrade, Serbia in the World – BBC:
Some works of our clinics – Rhinoplasty (Nose surgery)