If you need the phone number of this doctor and the clinic please contact the online support agent in the bottom right corner.
Dental Clinic VORTEX
Your smile decorates your personality!
A dental office Dental Vortex is one of the offices that offers the possibility of dental tourism. Here are some of the reasons why Dental Vortex is the best choice:
- Dental Vortex has an extremely professional and expert team consisting of specialists in oral surgery, specialists in jaw orthopaedics, specialists in oral medicine and periodontology and general dentists.
- Due to its professional team, Dental Vortex offers a large number of dental services. Almost every problem that you have, we can solve it.
- Dental Vortex is equipped with cutting edge equipment. A manufacturer of dental chairs is the world-renowned company Sirona.
- The materials which are used are of exceptional quality and in accordance with global trends. We use implantations of a renowned Swiss company Straumann Basel or white fillings and cements from an American manufacturer Gradia and GC.
- In addition to dental services itself, Dental Vortex offers the possibility of organizing activities that involve dental tourism:
- The organization of accommodation in hostels, apartments or hotels.
- The organization of transport from/to the airport.
- The organization of sightseeing Belgrade and presenting the culture, history of one of the most beautiful cities in Southeast Europe.
SCHEDULE ONLINE CONSULTATIONS
E-mail communication via button CONTACT CLINIC is the easiest way of contacting our team. In the e-mail you are supposed to describe your problem, your wishes, plans and ask any questions there might be. Within the e-mail there has to be a digital dental x-ray (ortopan) of both jaws so we can have a better insight of your bone structure and teeth. After a detailed analysis our team will determine the process of treatment and present you with all options (if there are more than one). You will be acquainted with the whole procedure, such as what interventions are going to be needed, the duration, how many times you will have to come and of course the approximate price of your treatment. In the case that two visits are required, you will pay only the price of the first visit interventions, while the rest is paid after the work is finished.
When we come to an agreement, the date of your arrival is completely up to you. We will try to make your stay enjoyable and dental interventions completely painless!
For foreign citizens that have health insurance which covers dental procedures we give receipts of our services that allow our patients to get a refund. Also, we issue medical reports that justify your absence from work.
We offer cutting edge and innovative technology. We use modern materials of improved quality. We manage complex cases in cooperation with specialists from different areas of dentistry. We strive to make dental treatments as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We treat every patient with a lot of understanding and patience to minimize stress and fear. Each patient receives education on a proper way of maintaining oral hygiene and the importance of check-ups to improve their oral health.
What is dental tourism?
People from Western Europe, America, Canada are visiting increasingly other countries for dental services. Actually, people go to dental offices in foreign countries when they have problems with their teeth. This phenomenon is called dental tourism.
The main reason why people go to other countries to solve their dental problems are different prices of dental services that can be far more expensive in one European country compared to the other one. Prices of dental services primarily depend on a living standard, labour cost and the business environment of a particular country. For example, due to high labour costs and high standards, the price list of dental services in Switzerland is much higher than in Serbia, even though the expertise of the staff and the quality of equipment and services are at almost the same level. Consequently, more people decide to visit dentists in the countries with lower living standards.
Dental tourism in Serbia
Dental tourism in Serbia has been developing increasingly over recent years. Prices of dental services in Serbia are among the lowest ones in Europe. Moreover, foreigners are attracted by exceptional expertise of staff as Serbian dentists are respected abroad.
Before - After
Treatments and Prices
View the medical prices of Dental Clinic VORTEX, in Belgrade, Serbia.
Contact us free of charge for other treatments prices or if you have any other question.
Schedule Appointment (FREE)
Your review will help others make better decisions about their treatment.
Dr Dubravka Jovanovic
She graduated from the Faculty of Dental Medicine in Belgrade. After undergraduate studies she finished specialized studies in Oral surgery with the highest grade. She is a member of International Team of Implantology (ITI), Serbian Medical Society and Dental Chamber.
Professional experience and knowledge has been acquired and improved by the participation in dental courses and congresses:
- FDI Annual World Dental Congress (Istanbul)
- Bone augmentation procedures in implant dentistry-Institut Straumann AG( Beograd)
- Training course for the ICX Templant Dental Implant System-Medical Queen(Beograd)
- Fiber reinforced composite posts-foundation for long term aesthetic restorations-Congress of the BaSS(Beograd)
- Periodontal Regenerative Therapy & Periodontal Plastic Surgery-Institut Straumann AG(Beograd)
- iTOP Advanced level individually trained oral prophylaxis-Curaprox Swiss premium oral care(Beograd)
- PRP use for skin rejuvenation techniques-Antiageing Academy Medica AestheticaB (Beograd)
- Prosthetic or restorative-perfect smile (Belgrade)
- Taking dental implantology to the next level (Bukurest)
- Advanced lasers training course Biolase(Beograd)
Dr Svetlana Ilic
DShe graduated from the Faculty of Dental Medicine in Belgrade and specialized in jaw orthopaedics.
She has been improving her knowledge in dental courses and congresses:
- Damon course by Dr Elizabeth Menzel in Kitzbuhel (Austria)
- Torque control and intermaxillar elastics for excellence in orthodontics treatment (Beograd)
- Advanced Damon in office (Belgrade)
- Symposium-Biomechanics and esthetic based orthodontic treatment strategies by prof R.Nanda (Dubrovnik)
- BOS symposium-selfligating in orthodontics-past, present or future (Beograd)
- Pasive self-ligation focusing on the cranial structures (Beograd)
- Distal Bite Therapy - OUS (Belgrade)
- Digital platform in orthodontics by dr Alan Bagden (Beograd)
Dr Marija Bakovic
Marija was born in 1984 in Belgrade.
She graduated from the Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Belgrade in 2009. After graduation, she completed her internship at the Faculty of Dental Medicine in Belgrade and passed her professional exam in 2010.
Afterwards, since 2011 she has been working in private practice. To obtain further training and professional experience she has been participating and attending dental congresses and courses in the field of dental prosthetics, preventive and prophylactic dentistry, restorative and aesthetic dentistry as well as mesotherapy.
For greater reconstructive works, accommodation is free.
Free transfer from airport to clinic/accommodation for all our patients.